Account Manager Energy & Utilities
To extend our commercial activities, we are looking for either an associate or experienced Account Manager.
Mission & tasks
The Sales – Energy & Utilities department is responsible for the whole sales cycle, customer satisfaction and the actual profitability of the sales for all of the ICT solutions proposed by NRB. In collaboration with the Director of your entity, your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Taking charge of negotiations, commercial agreements and the development of winning offers for NRB’s complete range of services ;
- Establishing a long-term relationship of trust with existing clients (farming 70%) & prospects (hunting 30%);
- Obtaining new accounts by identifying, visiting and convincing new clients;
- Analysing and keeping a close watch on clients’ development and identifying opportunities (acquisitions, growth, etc.), risks (solvency problems, takeovers, etc.);
- Customising actions and launching potential actions for strategic clients, in collaboration with our internal services;
- Giving guidance to our internal technical teams and passing on your knowledge of the client context to them.
- You become part of a dynamic Belgian IT company in full expansion, where you receive a lot of autonomy and responsability in your daily work;
- Considering the size of our company and our ambition to grow, you work with an interesting and large client portfolio;
- You can work in a pleasant and open company culture, while collaborating with top colleagues who are themselves passionate about what they do;
- Next to a stable employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra-legal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.).
- You obtained a bachelor degree in a relevant domain (ICT, Economics, Marketing, Business, etc.) ;
- At least 3 years' experience in the IT services & consultancy industry, by preference in a commercial role;
Proficiency in Dutch is mandatory, excellent knowledge of French required and knowledge of English is an advantage;
- You have a commercial spirit and results and client satisfaction are your top priority;
- Charisma, professional ethics, excellent personality and presentation, leadership, ability to work autonomously, capacity to develop a network and forge strategic bonds with clients, perseverance: ability to wait, lose and pick yourself up again;
Required: knowledge of ICT (software solutions, application hosting, data management, infrastructure (cloud), SAP/BI/CRM services, etc.);
Desired: knowledge of the Energy & Utilities market is highly desirable;
- Any additional certification, experience, etc. are a real advantage.