At NRB, we have an IT Consultancy team based in the Nuclear Power Plant in Doel. Today we are looking to reinforce the team with an Application Manager.
Your role and responsabilities:
- Develop, test, extend and maintain existing applications according to business requests.
- Develop and test new applications according to business requests and as defined in the project description.
- A-Z management of some applications.
- Functional analysis, development and maintenance of some applications that run on MS Access.
- Analyzing of new business requests, and put them into functional specifications.
- Timely execution of maintenance requests.
- Maintain and improve the documentation of applications assigned to you.
- Fast and definitive closure of incidents.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree in relevant studies.
- You have a profound knowledge of MS Access applications: you can develop, analyse and maintain these applications.
- You have up-to-date experience and knowledge of development tools and products. In particular products used in your current assignment which is Microsoft .Net (C#, Entity Framework (6.1.3), .NET Framework 4), Microsoft SQL Server, unit testing, vb6 and .net core.
- Fluent and transparent communication come natural to you, especially with the stake holders (users of the applications, other IT members, … ).
- You are able to work in close relationship with the business partners.
- Working on various tasks in parallel sound exciting to you.
- You are fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of English. French is an asset.
At NRB, you as an individual are central. You will be surrounded by a team of competent and enthusiastic colleagues who will give you a warm welcome from day one and provide you with the necessary guidance. Would you like to evolve further within your function? That is possible! With us, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and map out your own career path. We also offer you an attractive salary package
with company car and other extra-legal benefits such as a smartphone, meal vouchers, insurance package and more.