Bid manager - International Organisation
Heverlee, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International - Open to referral bonus
Looking for a change? New challenges?
Want to boost your career toward a Bid Manager role?
Join our International Organisation team at NRB!
The NRB group is currently one of the market leaders in Belgium. We offer information technology services to meet the demands of all IT needs: Infrastructure & Cloud, Software Development, Consultancy & Managed Staffing.
More information: https://www.nrb.be
The team formed of two colleagues and is part of the International Organisation department.
You will be coached and mentored by Nicolas Prevost, your direct manager.
As part of a team dedicated to customer service, your aim will be to assist the Account Manager with the bid process, by coordinating the delivery of a winning bid, within the given timeframes and budget, in particular where the management of the framework agreements is concerned (but not exclusively). In this context, your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking part in the assessment and commercial classification of sales opportunities;
- Being the main coordinator and active contributor of the “selection” questions (references/CVs/standard texts) for proposal for customers of the International Organisation Sector
- Contributing to the approval of the budget for the bid, and beginning the technical classification that will shape the team that draws up the bid;
- Coordinating the contributions by the various (internal and/or external) participants, in order to ensure their compliance, quality, deadlines, and budgets;
- Pooling the contents of the proposal from the Sales, Delivery, and Support Services entities;
- Formally setting down the undertakings given by any external partners in a Team Agreement;
- Ensuring correct compliance with the specifications (at the legal, financial, and administrative levels);
- Coordinating the contractualisation of successful bids;
- Complying with the internal bid management, and technical and financial approval processes;
- Developing commercial tools and standardised bids.
- You become part of a dynamic Belgian IT company in full expansion, where you receive a lot of autonomy and responsibility in your daily work;
- Considering the size of our company and our ambition to grow, you work with an interesting and large client portfolio;
- You can work in a pleasant and open company culture, while collaborating with top colleagues who are themselves passionate about what they do.
- Master or Bachelor in Sales & Marketing, IT, or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in a position that combines customer relations and the management and/or coordination of projects (Account Manager, Technical Marketing Manager, Sales Support, and Pre-Sales etc.);
- You have proven experience in drafting public offers, ideally for the European Institutions.
- Working knowledge of (spoken & written) English is required. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch would be an asset.
- Good general knowledge of MS Office tools (Word and Excel in particular), and general knowledge of IT;
- Excellent people skills (must be capable of building a trust-based network), perfect writing skills, strong leadership skills (knowing how to coordinate and challenge), thoroughness (capable of overseeing bids), high ability to adapt (flexibility in their work), and flexibility;
- Ability to work in a team, and to be able to play a cross-divisional role.
Do you recognise yourself in this description?
Do you want to learn more?
Apply now! You will be contacted shortly
What if the mission isn’t an exact match for you?
Let’s stay in touch! Sign up, and we may contact you for other future opportunities: https://nrbcareers.com/o/spontaneous-application
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Our recruitment process is simple, fast and transparent:
consultant / bid manager / presales / IT /european commission / offers /sales /International Organisation