We are looking for a Bid Manager who actively participates in the presales process and writes proposals for customers in the International Organisations sector. The function requires strong interactions with the Sales and the Operation Divisions. The candidate will report to the Pre-sales Director and performs a wide range of duties including the following:
- Support the sales process as Bid Manager;
- Bid management (co-ordination internally and externally with partners) mainly on the technical part;
- Technical writer for some parts of the proposals based on standard texts;
- Bid assessment challenging the proposed solutions (functional, technical and pricing aspects, coherence);
- Participation in internal texts improvement process.
What you bring to the table
- A higher education or Bachelors' degree with at least 2 years of experience in Information Technology Bid Management, Bid Writing and Pre-sales, or IT Consulting;
- Experience with large bids in the International Organisations sector;
- The ability to successfully address specifications in the context of tendering with adequate level of details and quality;
- Leadership, creativity and ability for management;
- Team spirit & curiousity for new technologies , drive to work in an international environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with conversational French
- Flexibility for frequent travel and capacity to thrive in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad and outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization. Our work environment allows to express and develop both your expertise and your soft skills, in a multi-disciplinary and fun team.