Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Luxembourg, the European Commission, we are looking for Business Analyst.
- Perform the enterprise analysis in order to understand how the project goals and objectives fit into the overall direction and plan for the enterprise, identifying the scope of the business need and justifying its solution, assess the capability gaps, determine the solution approach and scope.
- Collecting the “information requirements” by perusing the documentation resulting from the previous phases of the project and holding interviews with stakeholders and key actors;
- Performing a detailed functional requirements analysis containing the detailed specifications for concerned systems;
- Manage requirements traceability;
- Clarifying scope with both business and technology stakeholders;
- Performing business cases and architecture study in accordance with the interoperability constraints of the others strategic information systems of the unit;
- Proposing, agreeing and designing of application mock-ups based on an identified set of business processes and technical risks recorded during the detailed analysis.
- Assistance to the Project Manager in drafting vision documents
- Writing and/or updating the project documents;
- Evaluate the Solution against the business objectives for the project;
- Participation in user and steering groups meetings; drafting of minutes.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or 3 years of higher education in a relevant field to the position;
- You have at least 13 years of experience in IT;
- Very good knowledge of software development methodologies (RUP, Agile)
- Familiar with the BABOK standard
- Very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (Functional; performances and security aspects);
- Good knowledge and experience of client-server and web-based applications architecture;
- Good knowledge of BPMN and UML;
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis
- Capacity to speak to the business and technical audiences
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment, in strict connection with the IT staff and the users;
- You are fluent in English.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).