Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Luxembourg, the European Commission, we are looking for Business Analyst. The main current goal is to
- Perform the enterprise analysis in order to understand how the project goals and objectives fit into the overall direction and plan for the enterprise, identifying the scope of the business need and justifying its solution, assess the capability gaps, determine the solution approach and scope.
- Collecting the “information requirements” by perusing the documentation resulting from the previous phases of the project and holding interviews with stakeholders and key actors;
- Performing a detailed functional requirements analysis containing the detailed specifications for concerned systems;
- Manage requirements traceability;
- Clarifying scope with both business and technology stakeholders;
- Performing business cases and architecture study in accordance with the interoperability constraints of the others strategic information systems of the DG;
- Proposing, agreeing and designing of application mock-ups based on an identified set of business processes and technical risks recorded during the detailed analysis.
- Assistance to the Project Manager in drafting vision documents
- Writing and/or updating the project documents;
- Evaluate the Solution against the business objectives for the project;
- Participation in user and steering groups meetings; drafting of minutes.
- Very good knowledge of software development methodologies (RUP, Agile)
- Familiar with the BABOK standard
- Very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (Functional; performances and security aspects);
- Good knowledge and experience of client-server and web-based applications architecture;
- Good knowledge of BPMN and UML;
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis
- Capacity to speak to the business and technical audiences
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment, in strict connection with the IT staff and the users;