Business Analyst - Application Owner
As an application owner / Analyst you will be the main point of contact within this institution for two software solutions.
The objective of the first platform is to allow the institution and its partners in Belgium to digitalise paper-based information flows in a secure way, while reducing postal costs. The solution also includes a shared address book for all entities and participating partners (Notaries, Lawyers, etc) .
As application owner, you will
- Manage the configuration and onboarding of new courts and end users
- Provide 2nd line support and coordinate issue resolution between the Helpdesk, integration team and software vendor
- Provide input into the analysis and development of the next generation solution for document sharing and publication
The second software and the underlying message exchange infrastructure is a software solution that will allow EU Member states to digitalize the exchange of information between Prosecution offices in the context of the European Investigation Order process.
As application owner / analyst , you will
- Assist the Project Manager with the rollout of the solution across Belgian Courts & Prosecuction offices ·
- Liaise with the European Commission and other member states
- Provide 2nd line operational support to super users in the courts and prosecution offices : provide guidance to help super users make optimal use of the solution , advise on role assignment and access management , manage the change requests lifecycle, update documentation and training material, etc
- Good communication skills, able to liaise between non-technical end user and development teams
- Analytical mindset , previous experience in business / functional analysis and or process improvement is a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases and experience with SQL queries
- Good knowledge of web services and web service testing (soap UI)