Senior Business Analyst with English & French [based in Luxembourg]
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgTrasys International
Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of our main clients based in Luxembourg - an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst within the "Business Analysis & Testing" division to join our team in the area of financial supervision, money laundering prevention and international cooperation. You will play a crucial role in supporting the innovation, growth, and enabling the successful implementation of the client's digital transformation and EU financial policies. The position is on-site based in Luxembourg where the office presence is required.
More specifically, you will be responsible for...
• Analyzing user needs in order to find solutions adapted to their expectations;
• Organizing workshops with key users;
• Recommending improvements in terms of processes and/or software solutions;
• Developing the solution in collaboration with the project stakeholders;
• Designing and modeling the functional architecture of applications;
• Defining the test strategy, from the development of the test plan to the execution of the test cases;
• Supporting the execution of tests and write summary reports and dashboards.
Are you the perfect match?
• University degree (BSc/MSc), preferably in Computer Science/Economics/Management;
• Proven experience in functional analysis and/or testing;
• Experience with: JIRA, BPMN, UML, XML, SQL;
• Knowledge of project management methodologies: Scrum, etc.;
• Knowledge of functional analysis methodologies;
• Knowledge of testing strategies;
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• Proactive, rigorous and methodical;
• Good writing, analysis and synthesis and communication skills;
• Fluent in French (C1) and English (B2/C1).