Contract: Long term, open for both employee and freelance
For a long-term project at the European Commission premisses in Brussels, Trasys International is looking for a Business analyst.
The Business Analyst performs a wide range of duties including the following:
- Define, analyse and evaluate detailed Business requirements for projects by working in close liaison with customer stakeholders and other divisions;
- Analyse business models to answer strategic business questions and explore possibilities for future developments;
- Perform Business Processes Modelling so that the processes may be analysed or improved;
- Analyse processes to improve the understanding of how the processes operate and determine potential process improvements to increase efficiency;
- Provide assistance in creating Vision documents to describe the overall view of the product to be developed, specified in terms of the stakeholders key needs and features;
- Prepare, write and maintain Functional requirements and business cases analysis in collaboration with internal stakeholders;
- Conduct risk analysis and propose solutions to business problems in relation to current and future business environments.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- University degree in relevant studies;
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in IT sector after the completion of studies;
- Minimum 7 years of experience with business analysis tools, modelling tools or project methodologies;
- In-depth knowledge of information systems matters, large organization administrative business processes and modelling tools;
- Experience in Information Systems consulting and studies, proving the capacity in preparing and writing reports and giving high-level presentations;
- Experience with quality and security procedures, proving the ability to apply high-quality standards and provide service excellence;
- Analytical mind, but also able to synthesize, abstract and communicate the information at a level suitable for the target audience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills inEnglish;
- Team leading skills, inspiring attitude;
- Able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment with frequent travelling when required.
What We Offer
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.