Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of our main clients based in Brussels - an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in digital finance to join our team in the area of financial markets, briefing and speeches management, and financial intelligence units network. You will play a crucial role in supporting the innovation, growth, and enabling the successful implementation of the client's digital transformation and EU financial policies.
More specifically, you will be responsible for...
• Analysis of Business requirements
• Documentation of Business requirements
• Business model analysis
• Business process analysis
• Business processes modelling
• Functional requirements and business cases analysis
• Risk analysis
• Drafting Business cases, Project Initiation Requests, Canvas, and Security Plans
• Users’ support, training, and documentation using SMT, JIRA, Confluence Wikis, SharePoint, M365
• Software functional and regression testing
• Participation in functional and technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with end users, business managers and the IT project team (project managers and developers)
• Drafting Test Plan and Test Case Scenario
• Coordinate tasks with the other member of the team.
Are you the perfect match?
• University degree (BSc/MSc)
• At least 5 years of experience in IT/Business analysis (preferably in financial area)
• Fluent in English (C1), and French (B1)
• Good knowledge and experience of BPMN or UML and process modelling description in general
• In-depth knowledge and experience in translating conceptual user requirements into process models, specifications, diagrams, and product mock ups (TO-BE)
• In-depth knowledge and practice on Business Use Cases and/or User Stories
• In-depth knowledge and experience in system testing (evolutive maintenance and non-regression)
• Knowledge and experience in incident and problem management, including the ability to analyse and solve them effectively and efficiently
• Excellent critical thinker, by using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Knowledge of Digital Finance and Asset Tokenization (Crypto Assets, Blockchain Technology)
• Knowledge of AI applied to Finance (DLT, crypto-assets, stablecoins)
• Knowledge and experience of mock-ups and prototyping design and associated tools.