Trasys Luxembourg S.A. is looking for a Business Consultant to be part of our exciting growth plans for 2019.
Thanks to our long-standing expertise in the public sector, our passionate teams help our clients to be more efficient and effective in order to deliver a positive impact on both businesses and citizens. Within our consulting department, we promote a dynamic, progressive atmosphere and encourage creative, independent thinking. In return, we offer a stimulating environment characterised by ongoing growth opportunities and a competitive package.
As a valued member of our team, you will play a key role in the development of our practice and contribute to the preparation and delivery of projects and studies mandated by the European Commission as well as by other European Institutions. We are particularly looking for candidates interested in the use of technology as an enabler for governments to better deliver public services.
In this context, your responsibilities will primarily be to:
- Take responsibility in project deliverables and build client relationships;
- Participate in the complete project lifecycle including sales and delivery;
- Conduct data collection activities by performing desk research as well as conducting interviews, surveys and workshops with various stakeholders at European level;
- Analyse data, elaborate reports drawing conclusions and providing recommendations for our clients;
- Identify user needs and transform them into more specific requirements;
- Prepare and participate to client meetings;
- Commit to the development of our practice by participating to the organisation of team events, training sessions and recruitment activities.
Ideal candidates for a Business Consultant position should have:
- A strong academic background with a level of education corresponding to at least 4 years completed university studies attested by a diploma in Information Technology, Engineering, Management or any other business degree from a leading university;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in ICT, Consulting or in a European institution;
- A strong interest in the public sector at both EU and local levels;
- Strong analytical, organisation and presentation skills as well as attention to details;
- Previous experiences related to business/functional analysis and/or functional testing;
- Knowledge in modelling tools (e.g. BPMN or UML);
- A high level of personal motivation and a strong ability to communicate at all levels;
- Management skills in terms of planning and coordinating projects;
- A desire to serve clients, to learn continuously and to solve problems;
- To be rigorous and hands on, but also innovative and creative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.