Thanks to our long-standing expertise in the international public sector, our passionate teams help our clients to be more efficient and effective in order to deliver a positive impact on both businesses and citizens. Within our business consulting department, we promote a dynamic, progressive atmosphere and encourage creative, independent thinking. In return, we offer a stimulating environment characterised by ongoing growth opportunities and a competitive package.
As a valued member of our team, you will play a key role in the development of our practice and lead preparation and delivery of projects and studies mandated by the European Commission as well as by other European Institutions. We are looking for candidates that have practical, hands-on experience in translating a policy and legislative obligations into actionable measures by leveraging the use of digital technologies. Experience in evaluating the implications of use of new technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence and blockchain/Distributed Ledge Technology (DLT) on the business strategies are an advantage.
In this context, your responsibilities will primarily be to:
- Oversee the delivery of several key projects and build trust in client relationships;
- Lead and contribute to the whole project lifecycle from development of proposals to delivery;
- Coach and support development and growth of the team;
- Proactively identify and create opportunities within EU institutions to bring our expertise to existing and new clients;
- Contribute with innovative ideas to continue developing new services for our clients as well as contributing to execute our growth strategy;
- Develop a network with EU officials and other stakeholders;
- Commit to the development of our practice by participating to the organisation of team events, training sessions and recruitment activities.
To excel in this position, you:
- Have a minimum of 3 years in business consultancy, ideally in an information technology environment;
- Have a University degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Management or any other business degree from a leading university;
- Strong expertise in business process definition in a digital transformation context ;
- Have good insights or a keen interest in the public sector landscape at both EU and local levels
- Have the skills and interest in domains such as digital transformation, e-Governance, Industry 4.0, etc.
- Are an excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder and a strong team player;
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to discern key issues and deal with them effectively
- Are able to work in fast paced and international environment;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; knowledge of any other European language is an asset.