Business Development Manager Finance
Our Managed Staffing services within NRB have been revamped. We have put in place a new & dynamic team to support our clients and people to realise successful digital transformation projects together. To continue to realise our ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen the team with a dynamic Business Development Manager for the Financial Sector.
- In this position, you are in charge of the whole Sales, Recruitment and People Management cycle; you find and qualify opportunities, you identify and attract the right candidates, you match them with the customer, you close the contract and ensure a qualitative follow up during the project duration;
- People are our passion & key success factor; as an Account Manager you are in charge of the follow up of the consultants you hired during their entire lifecycle at our company. Going from organizing a great first day & onboarding experience, to providing regular follow up & feedback, planning evaluation, scheduling training, etcetera;
- You build a partnership relation with your existing and new clients based on mutual trust;
- You prospect for new business opportunities and you ensure client satisfaction;
- You participate to presales/bid management activities to win new framework contracts;
- You are in charge of the account planning and strategy for your client portfolio.
- You have graduated as a Bachelor or Master in relevant studies (Commercial engineer, Business Administration, HR,…) ;
- You have a first successful experience as recruitment consultant or business manager within an IT staffing related environment;
- You have affinity with the Belgian financial and banking industry;
- You share our passion for people and you have a strong drive to find the best match for both candidate and client;
- You are stress resistant, you work autonomously and know how to motivate others to go for a goal together;
- Building a network with clients and candidates comes natural to you;
- You are native Dutch or French and fluent in the other language, your level of English is advanced as well.
- You hold a driving license B and are flexible to work in our HQ in Herstal and on client premises' mainly in Brussels.