Business Development Manager International Organisations
We are currently looking to strengthen the existing team with a dynamic Business Development Manager with a specific focus on our IT Consulting services for the International Organisations.
Trasys International has built a track record of over 30 years of working with these institutions leveraging and supporting digital transformation projects. Today we are a major ICT partner for the European Institutions, European Agencies, National Authorities, as well as for International Public Organisations and Corporation all throughout Europe.
In 2022, we will be strenghtening our core team with a Business Development Manager to support our growth and vision for our IT Consulting services.
In this position;
- You build a partnership relation with your existing and new clients based on mutual trust;
- You detect opportunities at our existing customers in the EU public sector through the framework contracts in place;
- You prospect for new business opportunities and you ensure client satisfaction;
- You visit our customers to position our Services Portfolio in Business Consulting, Nearshoring Solutions, Software, Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions in the International Organisations sector;
- You participating to presales/bid management activities to win new framework contracts;
- You are in charge of the account planning and strategy for your client portfolio.
The ideal candidate :
- You have graduated as a Bachelor or Master in relevant studies (Commercial engineer, Business Administration, HR,…) ;
- A proven experience in Business Development at an IT Service provider (3-5 years);
- You have experience with / knowledge of the European Institutions
- You share our passion for people and you have a strong drive to find the best match for both candidate and client;
- You thrive within international, multicultural environments;
- You are stress resistant, you work autonomously and know how to motivate others to go for a goal together;
- Building a network with clients and candidates comes natural to you;
- You are fluent in English, good knowledge of French and any other European language is a significant plus;
- You hold a driving license B and are flexible to work in our office in Brussels or Capellen