For our customer, the European Commission, we are looking for a Cloud Architect.
As Cloud Architect, you will perform the following tasks:
- Architecture and design of information systems hosted on the cloud;
- Review of code and architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks;
- Development of new functionality in cloud-native applications, as part of Proofs-of-Concept;
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from different cloud services and architectural patterns to technical teams in the European institutions;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design;
- Good knowledge of micro services architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation;
- Good knowledge of multiple cloud services;
- Good knowledge of applications design;
- Good knowledge of at least one strongly-typed object oriented language (ex java, c#);
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware);
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to apply high quality standards;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment.
The following skills are desired:
- Good knowledge of both relational and non-relational data stores;
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code;
- Good redaction skills.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.