Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer, European Commission based in Brussels, we are looking for a Cloud Architect.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Architecture and design of information systems hosted on the cloud;
- Review of code and architecture of existing systems;
- Design of architecture components and building blocks;
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from different cloud services and architectural patterns to technical teams in the European institutions;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Creation of Cloud Accounts;
- (Heavily Automated) Setting up cloud account security;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- You hold a Master's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 9 years of experience in IT;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design;
- Good knowledge of multiple cloud services, in both AWS and Azure, and their corresponding Infrastructure-as-Code technologies;
- Good knowledge of at least one strongly-typed object oriented language (ex java, c#);
- Knowledge of security oriented cloud services, such as Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center and AWS Security Hub;
- Knowledge of micro services architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation;
- Knowledge of applications design;
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware, Event Hubs or similar);
- Knowledge of both relational and/or non-relational data stores;
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- You speak fluent English. Knowledge of French is an asset;
- Ability to apply high quality standards;
- Eligibility to pass an EU security clearance;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment.