Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect in order to enhance the capabilities of their cloud centre of excellence. The work of the architect is to advise customers who want to use the cloud, and perform deep Proofs-of-Concept of new cloud technologies.
- Architecture and design of information systems hosted on the cloud;
- Review of code and architecture of existing systems;
- Design of architecture components and building blocks;
- Documentation and presentation of lessons learned from different cloud services and architectural patterns to technical teams in the European institutions;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Definition of training needs;
- (Heavily Automated) Setting up cloud account security;
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Master’s degree or equivalent of 5 years higher education in Computer Science, Technology or related field;
- At least 13 years of experience in IT;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design;
- Good knowledge of micro services architecture design, development, deployment and instrumentation;
- Good knowledge of multiple cloud services, both in AWS and Azure;
- Good knowledge of applications design;
- Good knowledge of at least one strongly-typed object oriented language (ex java, c#);
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. message oriented middleware);
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to apply high quality standards;
- Good knowledge of both relational and non-relational data stores;
-Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills;
- You are fluent in English.
The following skills are desired:
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.