Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project for one of our client based in Amsterdam, Trasys International is looking for a Cyber Security Service Manager.
Information Security Management Service aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Contract-ing EU-Is' information, data and ICT services. This service relies on the identification of the Contracting EU-I's assets (including information assets), followed by the development, documentation, and implementation of policies and procedures for protecting these assets.
Your main responsibilities:
• Contribute to the development of the Contracting EU-I's cyber defence and information security strategies;
• Drafting information security policies, standards and guidelines;
• Define, design and maintain a sound information security management system (ISMS);
• Manage security processes and ensure the production of ISMS records required to get or maintain certification;
• Manage procedures to classify information and assets;
• Perform risks assessments and analysis to identify threats, categorise assets, and rate system vulnerabilities so that they can implement effective controls;
• Contribute to integration of IT security during the complete project lifecycle for the development of IT services and systems/products/solutions (security by design model);
• Draft security plans and security operating procedures;
• Integrate security technical controls into systems, solutions and services Manage information security risks and system certification/accreditation;
• Identify threats and assess the effectiveness of existing controls to face those threats;
• Inform and raise awareness;
• Ensure the promotion of the IT security charter;
• Inspect and ensure that principles and rules for information security are applied;
• Provide guidance on information security;
• Elaborate plans, prepare and document releases and maintenance activities (such as patches and software up-grades) which are required to keep system running at optimized security condition;
• Assess the compliance of deliverables related to identity and access management for projects and activities, which shall take place in the context of the Operational Security Acceptance and Security Testing processes;
• Assess, propose and implement efficiency gains in Identity and Access Management processes;
• Manage the security of critical security services/solutions such as Password Vaults, PKIs and HSMs, Identity management solutions and systems.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).