Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to our customer from the financial sector.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Design and fill a data warehousing environment for our client.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with various stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
For this role, we are looking for experienced candidates with extensive knowledge of Python programming and data engineering.
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience in developing using ETL tools
- Superior troubleshooting skills, battle-tested in high-volume production environments
- Hands on experience with performance tuning.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Good understanding of BI concepts and ability to articulate to technical and non-technical audiences.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas will be an advantage:
- Experience in UNIX scripting
- Experience in utPLSQL/Robot Framework
- Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, ClearCase, or SV
- Experience with agile methodology such as SCRUM or KANBAN.
- Experience in Tableau solutions.
- Experience in any ETL tools
- Deep understanding of DevOps tools and Agile methods
- Experience in Jenkins and Git
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad, outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
The position is open to work on premises from Trasys Greece in Athens or to work remote from Europe. Please note that for remote work, we can only consider consultants working as freelancers.
NRB Group is an equal opportunity employer who welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.