Data Warehouse and Reporting Developer
For several clients that we have, within the European Institutions, located in Brussels, we are searching for 2 Data Warehouse and Reporting Developer to work on different projects. The DWH is specialised on Business Intelligence tools to work on the centralized data warehouse (DWH) that stands on shared models, business terms, processes, as well as reporting standards:
- Development and maintenance on Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW)
- Maintenance and design of data warehouse including performance enhancements
- Gathering business requirements and providing design solutions
- Development of data analytics solutions
- ETL processes design and implementation within framework
- Data modelling.
- Design and development of reporting applications.
- Data profiling of source systems and modelling of ETL and data
- Design and development of reporting applications
- Development under Business Objects SDK and JAVA
- Elaboration of test cases and plans
- Writing of technical documentation.
- Participation in meetings with other project teams.
Specific Expertise Required and certifications
Following specific expertise is mandatory for the performance of tasks:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the IT domain;
- Minimum 3 years of recent professional experience in report development (SAP Business Objects Objects or SAP BI);
- Minimum 3 years of recent professional experience in Oracle RDMBS Database development, Data Modelling and SQL;
- Minimum 3 years of recent professional experience in ETL development (SAP BODI or SAP BODS);
- Minimum 3 years of recent professional experience in Data Warehouse;
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience with Qlikview 11 & 12, Qlik Sense 2018 November Release
Following certificates & standards are required for the performance of tasks:
- SAP Certified Application Associate - Data Integration with SAP Data Services 4.2 (C_DS_42)
- SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.2
Please note that the job can be on a remote basis, from an EU country, with the obligation of being onsite 5 days each quarter.