Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations 🌎 We strive to provide the best talent to our customers, and to do that, we need enthusiastic and competent people like you.
If you feel ready for the European challenge, keep reading! 👇
For our customer, a EU institution based in Brussels, we are looking for a highly motivated Database Developer.
The Database Developer will be responsible with the following:
- Design, develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing databases
- Designing database tables and structures; Data analysis, data modelling, physical database design
- Development and maintenance of database views, functions, triggers and stored procedures
- Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security
- Database integration with applications and other corporate Information Systems
- Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications
- Elaboration and execution of database test scenarios, definition of test data sets
- Database configuration and optimisation
- Create IT documentation for new and existing databases
- Assistance with deployment, configuration and tuning of the database
This work is hybrid (at least 2 days a week onsite).
- Bachelor degree in IT or relevant field + minimum 3 years of professional experience as database developer
- Excellent knowledge and experience of relational database systems, stored procedures, data modeling, SQL, software development and scripting using PL/SQL; MySQL; Oracle 12c
- Application development environments
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English ( minimum B2 level)