For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a Database Developer.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database layer of multi-tears applications;
- Data analysis, data modelling, physical database design;
- Development and maintenance of database stored procedures;
- Writing and maintaining application code that reflects the business requirements and technical specifications;
- Database integration with applications and other corporate Information Systems;
- Elaboration and execution of database test scenarios, definition of test data sets;
- Database configuration and optimisation;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Assistance with deployment, configuration and tuning of the database.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.