We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to work for an European Institution in Brussels, in a hybrid model with 2 days in the office and 3 of teleworking (mandatory).
What you bring! Requirements:
This position specializes in the practice of DevOps for the integration.
- Deep knowledge of both Development and Operations processes and tools, especially:
- Experience in Cloud and On-premises solutions.
- Containerization: Knowledge of creation and management of Docker containers, Kubernetes clusters and Helm Charts.
- Software development Lifecycle: Deep knowledge of DevOps best practices and tools:
- GitOps (Argo cd)
- CI/CD tools (Github actions)
- VMware Tanzu
- Hashicorp Vault
- Knowledge of tools for monitoring IT infrastructure including Dynatrace
- Application Security (encryption, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems)
- Strong technical skills
- Respect of Technical standards, security standards, architecture standards. Respect of release workflows.
- Good communication and collaboration skills, with ability to act as a team player and capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Respect of deadlines. Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level B2 min.). French knowledge is an asset.
- Only freelancer type of contract is available for this opportunity.
- A certification in Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and/or Docker Certified Associate (DCA) would be a plus.