ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Drupal & DB Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team, based in the JRC campus in Ispra (Italy) working on a Covid-19 related project. The JRC campus is hosting a vibrant community of approximately 3.000 top-notch researchers, engineers and senior scientists, eager to resolve current and future challenges related to energy, nuclear safety, climate change and more.
Your role will include (but not be restricted) to the following:
• Data analysis related to fire safety engineering
• Design and development of the Fire Safety Engineering; validation and visualization of results
• Mapping of national fire regulations
• Support to document management and technical report drafting
• Concept and content development of the JRC Eurocodes website devoted to the European policies
• Data collection and analysis regarding European policies and standards in the construction sector
• Development of interactive Eurocodes maps
• Robust experience with Drupal
• Strong skills in Databases development (MySQL or similar)
• Solid experience in data processing, statistical computing and visualization
• Master's degree in IT or engineering and at least 7 years of related professional experience
• Good communication skills in English
COVID-19 related Note: The JRC will open its offices gradually, in a cautious and safe manner. All new IT Consultants assigned to JRC Projects, will have the possibility to Work From Home until then.
We are TRASYS International (NRB Group), an ICT company with over 25 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Ispra, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm).