Who are we?
Trasys International is a dynamic global organization that takes pride in being the trusted partner of EU Institutions. With strong commitment to excellence and a 30-years track record of delivering high-quality solutions, we are dedicated to supporting the growth and success of our clients. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization of solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
Is this YOU?
For one of our main clients based in Brussels - an European Institution, we are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect with strong expertise in Java and Oracle to join our team in the area of grants, experts and procurement management. You will play a crucial role in supporting the innovation, research, and enabling the successful implementation of the client's digital transformation and EU policies.
• Create business architecture models that reflect the organization’s strategies and goals.
• Integrate the project and program strategies and ensure alignment with business strategies and drivers, and management priorities.
• Identify ways to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
• Evaluate systems for discrepancies or vulnerabilities.
• Conduct research to find ways to improve operations.
• Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
• Create and implement a business vision and multi-year plan.
• Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
• Analysis, design and implementations of services and composites in SOA context (BPMN, BPEL, SCA).
• Definition and analysis of the business requirements.
• Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan.
• Assistance to the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle.
• Participation in functional working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
• University degree (BSc/MSc).
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, Zachman, and actual experience developing and building models based on such framework.
• 10 years of working experience of JAVA (JEE) technology and Oracle.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture notations such as BPMN/ArchiMate.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture tools such as ARIS.
• Excellent knowledge of Docker, OWASP, OSB, JEE, Linux, Spring, SpringBoot Apache Camel, Hibernate, REST, JIRA, IntelliJ.
• Experienced in business analysis.
• Knowledge of interoperability technology (web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus, event architecture).
• Good knowledge of project management standards and methodologies.
• Usage of project management tools.
• Good knowledge of business process analysis.
• Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
• Ability to lead a team of developers.
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.