Talent Acquisition Specialist - European institutions
The NRB group is currently one of the market leaders in Belgium. We offer information technology services to meet the demands of all IT needs: infrastructure & cloud, software development and consultancy & managed staffing. More information: https://www.nrb.be/
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE ?
Are you a talent acquisition specialist, experienced in IT recruitment for European Institutions framework contracts?
Do you want to help develop our Trasys International Organization?
Is the European Institutions bubble your playground?
Then you might be the right person to reinforce our team!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for Trasys International, the division of the NRB Group dedicated to the International Organizations.
You’ll be acting as an ambassador for our company when taking on a wide range of recruitment projects.
You will be a true contributor to the growth of our company by recruiting top IT talent from all around Europe for our clients who are based mainly Belgium but also in Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Italy, Sweden and Switzerland.
Not only are you in charge of finding an attracting the right candidates, but also to guide them during their relocation process and to participate and lead recruitment related projects and events.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to build high quality active and passive candidate pipelines. This includes sourcing, job posting and network building;
- Guide and coach candidates through the selection process;
- Identify, screen and hire IT candidates within the international IT sector;
- Develop strong relationships with the Account Managers in order to maximize the effectiveness of the recruiting process;
- Be meaningfully involved in marketing activities and events that promote our company culture to the IT professionals;
- Negotiate salaries & rates to create a win-win situation.
- An exciting, fast-paced and international experience that will broaden your horizon
- Personalized career support to help you with your development
- A company with a friendly working atmosphere which is dynamic and oriented towards innovation
Fun times – a food truck, barbecue, after-work events, family day!
Hybrid job, your presence required weekly in one of our offices located in Luxembourg or Brussels
- A competitive and complete compensation package
We’re looking for a dynamic senior colleague who is able to take immediate ownership on our hiring needs. Ideally, you are...
- Experienced in IT recruitment for European Institutions framework contracts;
- In possession of a Bachelor or Master degree (Commercial or HR) with a first experience in IT recruitment;
- Fluent in at least English, any other European language is an asset;
- Passionate about people and able to build qualitative and long lasting relationships with talents from around the world;
- Your are eesult-oriented, stress-resistant and assertive to deal with a high-pressure and rapidly changing environment;
- Organised and punctual in order to keep up with a multitude of assignments, information, clients and processes;
- Having a great sense of responsibility; being conscious that we recruit mainly expats and thus people's lives are largely impacted; knowing when to be empathetic and to give support;
- In possession of a driving licence B (Belgium)