Front End developer
For a long-term project at the European Commission premises in Brussels, Trasys International is looking for a Front End Developer.
As a Front End Developer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a complete front end application;
- Ensuring high performance, usability and amazing user experience;
- Writing of technical documentation;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- You have a Master degree in a relevant field for the role;
- You have at least 9 years of experience in the field of IT;
- You have experience with Agile methodologies;
- You have experience with at least one of the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Web services with SOAP, Maven or Jenkins;
- You have capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- You are able to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- You are fluent in English.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.