Frontend Developer for Multi Tier Apps @ Joint Research Centre
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Front-End Developer for Multi Tier Apps, you will be part of a flat-organisation team, based in the JRC campus in Ispra (Italy).
The JRC campus is hosting a vibrant community of approximately 2.500 top-notch researchers, engineers and senior scientists, eager to resolve current and future challenges related to energy, nuclear safety, climate change and more.
You main tasks will include the:
- Programming and maintenance of the presentation layers for multi-tier applications
- Design and development of user interfaces (i.e. for PCs, tablets, smartphones)
- Testing of user ergonomics for web applications
- Installation and Configuration of web applications
- In-depth experience working with JS frameworks
- Ease in using libraries such as JQuery, D3, Sigma Js, Leaflet, OpenLayers
- Good experience with Object Oriented Programming and SOA (i.e. REST)
- University Degree or equivalent
- Excellent skills in English
- Experience with source control (i.e. Git) and bug tracking software
- Experience with Java server-side web technologies and Servlets (i.e. Tomcat)
- Familiarity with visualisation techniques (e.g. virtual reality, network graphics)
- Understanding and basic skills with image manipulation software
- Past experience working within multicultural teams
What’s in for you?
- Freedom to choose between a permanent or a freelance contract relation (onsite work in both cases)
- Become part of the most vibrant research community of the EU
- Opportunities for trainings, missions, learning and development
- The opportunity to work on large-scale international projects that focus on innovation
We are TRASYS International (NRB Group), an ICT company with over 25 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services.
Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments.
Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security.
Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Ispra, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm).