Front-End Developer (Jive and Drupal)
For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a Front-End Developer with knowledge of Jive and Drupal.
- Developing Jive and/or DRUPAL tailored applications answering business communication and collaboration requirements,
- Producing high-quality code according to the client's Technical, Security and UX standards, sufficiently documented and tested to be maintainable over years
- Participating in various meetings with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Reporting about achievements and actions under her/his responsibility
- Proven professional experience in managing DRUPAL instances and strong experience in setting-up and configuring DRUPAL tailored instances
- Practical experience and knowledge in Java development, and in particular interfacing applications using technologies as RESTful APIs
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS, XML, linked concepts and languages and UX/CX best practices
- Practical experience and knowledge in using Open Source products in general
- Experience in building, customizing and installing Jive instances (version 9.x)
The following proven experiences are assets:
- Previous experience in deploying collaboration and/or communication platforms in Strategic Communication and/or Marketing companies’ organizational entities
- Soft skills coaching business colleagues in daily management of their tailored platforms
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.