Full Stack Developer (JAVA/Angular)
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer with proven experience in the design/development of JAVA-based web applications.
- Development of front-end website architecture.
- Design of user interactions on web pages.
- Development of back-end website applications.
- Implement core business logic.
- Creation of servers and databases for functionality.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Cross-platform optimisation.
- Design responsive applications.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Maintenance of code integrity and organisation.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front-and back-end.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Write technical documentation.
- You have a university degree in IT and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- When it comes to databases you have a solid knowledge in ORACLE and MongoDB.
- You have a very strong and proven experience in Java.
- As a developer you can build and use Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- You can work in a multicultural environment and be a good team player.
- You can respect deadlines and budget.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English, at least B2.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization solutions, digital work spaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels, and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).