Full Stack Java Developer
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer, an EU institution based in Brussels, we are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer.
If you would like to work in the heart of the European Union and have a massive contribution to the work that they are performing and that impacts millions of people all over the EU, then this is the right chance for you.
You will have the opportunity to perform:
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Development and integration of software components
- Systems integration
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Drafting technical documentation
Knowledge and skills
- Database. Ability to work with Oracle RDBMS and to query in native SQL language using Oracle 12c, SQL Developer
- Back-end. Ability to develop computer application using Java (JDK 1.8, JEE 6).
- Ability to build and use Web Services (SOAP or REST)
- Software development Lifecycle: Atlassian ALM tools (Jira, Bitbucket)
- You have an University degree in IT or a relevant field
- You have at least 5 years of experience with similar tasks.
- Very strong and proven experience with Java. Ability to design, develop and review software components build using Java;
- You have a good knowledge in databases ( Oracle 12c, SQL Developer);
- You have a good knowledge in UML, BPMN
- You have the ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions.
- You respect the development standards and best practices, are flexible (tasks can be varied), enthusiast and have the willingness to learn (new techniques /new technologies)
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level C min.). French knowledge is an asset.
This client is requesting the presence on-site for 2-3 days per week. The offices are centrally located ( in Brussels) easy to reach by public transportation.
Remote option is also possible for freelancers, from any EU country.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).