Full stack PHP/Laravel Developer
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a Full stack PHP Developer with knowledge in Laravel.
You would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Development and maintenance of software applications
- Development and integration of software components
- Systems integration
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Drafting technical documentation
- You must hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 12 years of IT professional experience;
- Database: Ability to work with Oracle RDBMS and to query in native SQL language using Oracle 12c, SQL Developer;
- Back-end: Ability to develop computer application using PHP 7 and Laravel 5. Ability to build and use Web Services (SOAP or REST);
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to work in a multicultural environment. Ability to act as team player. Capacity to coordinate with other teams and multiple stakeholders;
- Respect deadlines: Ability to respect deadlines and budget allocated and respect instructions;
- Language: Ability to write/speak/understand English. French knowledge is an asset;
- You must be eligible to have an EU Security Clearance.
- You should hold at least one of the following certifications: Oracle Certified Professional; The PHP Developer Certificate; Laravel Certification.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.