We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels, and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer with proven experience in the design/development of JAVA-based web applications.
- You’re going to develop and maintain the software applications as well as develop and integrate the software components.
- You’re going to do the systems integration.
- You will assist with the deployment and configuration of the system.
- You will need to draft technical documentation.
- You have a university degree in IT and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- When it comes to databases you have a solid knowledge in ORACLE and SQL.
- You have a very strong and proven experience in Java.
- As a developer you have the ability to build and use Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- You have particular experience using Atlassian ALM tools (Jira and Bitbucket).
- You can work in a multicultural environment and be a good team player.
- You can respect deadlines and budget.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English, at least B1. French knowledge is an asset.
- You need to be European or have a Belgium National Number
- Hybrid Mode : 2x in the office