We are NRB, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernization solutions, digital work spaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels, and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva, Milan).
We are currently looking for a Full-Stack Developer with experience in Java, Oracle and Angular programming languages and technologies.
• Development of front-end website architecture.
• Design of user interactions on web pages.
• Development of back-end website applications.
• Creation of servers and databases for functionality.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Cross-platform optimisation.
• Design responsive applications.
• Design and develop APIs.
• Maintenance of code integrity and organisation.
• Writing clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end.
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
• Write technical documentation
Hybrid working is permitted, with office presence required for 2 days per week in Ispra (Varese).
• Proficiency with back-end languages and frameworks such as Java and PHP.
• Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle and MongoDB.
• Proficiency in English at a professional level is required.
What do we offer you?
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant (freelance and employee) has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys International colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 30 years. As we have clients and offices all throughout Europe, your career path with us can take many new directions, content and location wise.