GIS Project Manager / Scrum Master
SIGGIS, part of the NRB Group, is a Belgian company specialized in the integration, development, training and support of geographical information systems (GIS). SIGGIS stands for "Spatial Intelligence Genuine & Generic IT Solutions": the integration of spatial insight into the business processes of organizations.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a GIS Project Manager/Scrum Master.
WHAT CHALLENGES DO WE OFFER?
- As a GIS Project Manager/Scrum Master at Siggis, you manage GIS projects based on Esri technology, the world leader in GIS solutions. You are responsible for the entire project planning and follow-up: timing, allocation of resources, scope, budget and quality.
- As a GIS Project Manager/Scrum Master you are responsible for the resource planning of one or more projects, whereby you manage the consultants/developers (+/- 4 to 5) working on the project.
- You will provide your deliverables on time in consultation with the client.
- You monitor and report on all aspects of the project to ensure that it meets organizational requirements, budget and quality standards.
- Your critical attitude and strong communication skills make you a real partner for your customers.
- You stay up to date with the evolutions and further developments in the field of project management and methodologies.
- You work together with driven colleagues and report externally to the client and internally to the General Manager.
- You possess a Scrum Master certification or equivalent training/experience.
- You have a first experience (at least 3 years) in project management. Knowledge of GIS is an asset.
- You are analytical, can tackle problems quickly and have strong communicational skills.
- You are customer-oriented and have good people skills which enables you to coach and motivate your team to achieve the best results.
- You are willing to travel to Germany for a few days every 2 weeks.
- You speak fluent English and you understand/speak German. Knowledge of Dutch or French is an advantage.