Head of Cyber Risk Service
You will join the Cyber Risk Services division of NRB, as the manager of the team and as NRB Senior Cyber Security Consultant. You will act as a trusted business partner to our prime customers in their Cyber Security projects and operations. In the role of subject matter expert, you will communicate effectively with management on senior and executive level. You will write proposals to win new projects. During the project you will apply your expertise to benefit the customer in the form of consulting engagements, which assess a client’s security-related needs and requirements, identify gaps, design and facilitate cost effective cyber security practices.
You will have a lead role in the implementation of projects for a wide range of security domains such as governance, risk and compliance, vulnerabilities management, audits and security architecture recommendations, managed security services and you will provide coaching and technical expertise to the other members of the Cyber Risks practice.
- You have obtained a bachelor or master degree;
You have demonstrated experience (+ 5 years) in several of the following areas:
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Vulnerability Management
- Ethical Hacking
- Risk Assessment
- Security Architecture conception and review,
- Firewall Governance
- Cyber Security Operations, Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Techologies: Evidian, ForgeRock, AlgoSec, SentinelOne, EGERIE, ForcePoint, Monarc, Rapid7, Metaspoit, etc.
- Vendor and third party risk assessments and recommending risk remediation strategies
- Experience studying requests for proposal (RFPs) and writing proposals;
- You possess relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, Certified DPO, CCNA, etc.;
- You are an excellent communicator who can work effectively together with management to articulate findings and recommendations;
- Thanks to your flexibility you can adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and the rapid pace of the consulting world;
- Languages: Fluency in English is a must with professional working knowledge of French and Dutch.