Head of International Managed Staffing
To lead the managed staffing division of Trasys International we are looking for a Head of International Managed Staffing.
Are you a born sales leader and people manager? Are you able to help us shape the new Trasys International organization? Is the European Institutions bubble your playground? Then you might be the right person to reinforce our team.
In this role you will;
- Build and manage key client relationships with the international organizations representing the European Institutions & EU Agencies, NATO, WIPO and others;
- Lead the International Managed Staffing division and develop a growth strategy focused on client satisfaction, financial development, and research to identify new needs of the IO markets throughout Europe;
- Act as a people manager that is able to motivate and ensure a highly effective team of sales & support managers;
- Help shape our evolving organization by contributing to the strategic goals and by identifying and managing business-critical services;
- Review sales performance by analyzing performance reports, implement corrective actions if needed;
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets;
- Foster relationships with existing and new partners to achieve desired collaborations;
- Report to the Trasys International director.
Ideally you possess;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, IT or related fields;
- Minimum 10 – 15 years of professional experience as a Sales manager, sales executive or similar function within an IT Consultancy company working for the International Organisations;
- A strong network within the European Institutions ecosystem;
- Excellent IT market knowledge and a strong client & partner network within Europe;
- Inspiring leadership and strong people management skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment;
- Strong influencing, inspirational, problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Professional ethics and ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and staff;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.