HR officer international
NRB is a major ICT partner for the European Institutions, European Agencies, National Authorities as well as for the International Public Organisations all throughout Europe. Our company is growing and we are opening a brand new branch office in Italy with the ambition to develop our services in other EU countries as well. As people are at the heart of our activity, we are looking for a dynamic HR Officer to support the Human Resources activities for our employees from our HQ in Belgium.
In this position;
- You are responsible for the day-to-day management of activities in your expertise domain such as contract preparation, onboarding, offboarding etc for our international offices, potentially in partnership with external consulting companies;
- You ensure the administrative processing of all of the information relating to paying the salaries and wages (illness and
absence files, etc.) and keep the existing personnel management systems up to date;
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of HR processes and provide support in various HR projects;
- You participate to projects relating to remuneration and employee benefits in accordance with the HR policy for our Italian and other international branches;
- You help with employee communications relating to internal procedures, employment legislation, and relevant regulations (requesting documents, providing information, etc.);
- You build a trust relation with our employees and other internal stakeholders;
- You take care of day-to-day tasks in other areas such as incoming mail.
- You have graduated as a Bachelor or Master in Human Resources;
- You have a successful first experience within HR administration related to labor legislation in Belgium or any European country;
- You are able to assimilate new subjects ;
- You are used to work with SAP HR ;
- You share our passion for people and you are striving to provide the best service;
- You thrive within international, multicultural environments;
- You are stress resistant, you work autonomously while still maintaining a good communication with your team members (who are based remotely);
- You are naturally rigorous, organized and structured;
- You feel comfortable in organising your tasks and delivering results in the context of change;
- Being solution and client-minded comes natural to you;
- You are fluent in English and French, good knowledge of Italian or any other European language is a significant plus;
- You hold a driving license B and are flexible to work in our office in Liège and Leuven.