For our client, a European Institution, we are looking for an ACM (Advanced Case Management) Developer.
The external IT consultant shall support the European Institution by:
· Using the interoperability capabilities of the acquired Case Management Framework to
implement the necessary integrations with local and corporate information systems.
· Using the extensibility and development capabilities of the acquired Case Management
Framework in an efficient and sustainable way.
· Sharing their knowledge about the Case Management Framework with members of the project team and assist them when necessary.
· Setup of the development environment adapted to the Case Management Framework,
including continuous integration and automated testing (unit tests)
· Define the extensibility strategy and approach while ensuring efficient management and
reusability of code and avoiding branching;
· Configure, customise and extend/develop the system according to the client needs and following the defined extensibility strategy and approach;
· Develop/adapt interoperability interfaces to implement required integration with local and
corporate information systems;
· Assist/ Support the deployment and configuration of the system;
· Implement user requirements;
· Perform prototyping.
· Participate in pertinent meetings; produce the relevant documentation.
This position is open both to employees and contractors.
At least 3 years hands on experience with IBM Case Manager ACM.
At least 5 years experience with
Working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.