Internship: Junior Business Consultant
Trasys Luxembourg is looking for a Junior Consultant (intern) to be part of our exciting growth plans.
Thanks to our long-standing expertise in the public sector, our passionate teams help our clients to be more efficient and effective in order to deliver a positive impact on both businesses and citizens. Within our consulting department, we promote a dynamic, progressive atmosphere and encourage creative, independent thinking. In return, we offer a stimulating environment characterized by ongoing growth opportunities and a competitive package.
As member of our team, you will be able to explore all aspects of the work of a consultant in the digital sector. You’ll be able to contribute to the preparation and delivery of projects and studies mandated by the European Commission as well as by other European Institutions. We are particularly looking for candidates interested in the use of technology as an enabler for governments to better deliver public services.
In this context, your responsibilities will primarily be to:
- Conduct data collection activities by performing desk research as well as conducting interviews, surveys and workshops with various stakeholders at European level;
- Execute quality assurance controls to ensure the reliability of the collected data;
- Analyse data, elaborate reports drawing conclusions and providing recommendations for our clients;
- Create presentations supporting meetings with key stakeholders;
- Prepare and participate to client meetings;
- Support the elaboration of commercial proposals.
- You are completing your university studies in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Management or any other business degree from a leading university;
- A strong interest in the European public sector;
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills as well as attention to details;
- A high level of personal motivation and a strong ability to communicate at all levels;
- Management skills in terms of planning and coordinating projects;
- A desire to serve clients, to learn continuously and to solve problems;
- To be rigorous and hands on, but also innovative and creative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is a plus.