International organisations consulting manager
Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumTrasys International
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE ?
Is the European Institutions bubble your playground? Then you might be the right person to reinforce our team!
Thanks to our long-standing expertise in the international public sector, our passionate teams support clients in their digital transformation projects in order to deliver a positive impact on both citizens and businesses.
Within our Consulting department, we promote a dynamic, progressive atmosphere and encourage creative, independent thinking. In return, we offer a stimulating environment characterised by ongoing growth opportunities and high impact projects.
To support the development of this service, we are now looking for a International organisations consulting manager. You will play a key role in the development of our practice, our consultants and you will lead preparation and delivery of projects and studies mandated by the European Commission as well as by other European Institutions. We are looking for candidates that have a solid Business/IT Consulting track record combined with excellent leadership and people management skills.
In this role:
- You are in charge of the business unit management including business plan, P&L, B2B sales & delivery
- You'll be managing and developing the various business consulting services we offer such as IT-driven business transformation programs & change management
- You coach, support and federate the development and growth of the departments' team members, around 20 experts based in Belgium, Luxembourg and Greece
- You proactively identify and create opportunities within EU institutions to bring our expertise to existing and new clients
- You contribute with innovative ideas to continue developing new services for our clients as well as contributing to execute our growth strategy
- You develop a network with EU officials and other stakeholders such as external partners
- You commit to the development of our practice by participating to the organisation of team events, training sessions and recruitment activities.
- The position is based in Brussels (Heverlee) of Luxembourg (Capellen)
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, IT or related fields;
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience as a Senior Consulting Manager, sales executive or similar function within a Consultancy company working on digital transformation programs for the International Organisations
- A strong network within the European Institutions ecosystem
- Excellent IT market knowledge and a strong client & partner network within Europe
- Inspiring leadership and strong people management & interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong influencing, inspirational, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Professional ethics and ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and staff
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.