IT Business Analyst
For one of Trasys International projects with Eurocontrol premises in Brussels, we are looking for a Business Analyst that will be delivering support services in the field of IT Security Risk Management.
As a Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to:
o Identify the business processes in scope
o Validate the required business process changes to allow these processes to comply with the Oracle cloud ERP solution
- Collaborate with Oracle consultants to define the optimal processes
- Assess the readiness of the business to adopt the updated processes and functionalities
- Assess the operational impacts of the adoption of the new solution in terms of risks, costs, people, etc.
- Work with the Programme Manager to:
o Estimate the cost and duration of the migration projects
o Develop the migration WBS and roadmap and the programme risk registe
- Support the business with migrating the business processes from the current solutions to the new ERP application and new processes
- Ensure efficient and effective collaboration with Oracle consultants assigned to the projects
- Manage business process related risks
- Support the Programme with activities like communication, data migration, user adoption, etc
- Support the Business process owners with the documentation of the new processes and business process training
- Support the business and IT organisation with the setting up of a support structure / organization
- Report directly to the Programme Manager.
- You have a Master degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in French
- Must have strong analytical, organisation and presentation skills
- Experience in Oracle ERP products migration
Why join Trasys International?
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.