For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for a IT Business Analyst to perform tasks in the area of business processes and requirement analysis.
As IT Business Analyst, you will perform the following tasks:
- Requirements gathering and Business analysis;
- Business processes modelling and Business model analysis;
- Functional requirements analysis;
- Assistance in Visio documents;
- Production of Test Cases models;
- Coordination between the different teams such as architects, developers and project managers.
- You should hold a Bachelor degree in a relevant field for the role;
- You should have at least three years of experience as Business Analyst;
- You should have excellent knowledge of UML and BPMN
- You should have previous exposure to Agile (SCRUM) and project management methodologies such as PM², RUP, etc.;
- You should speak fluent English;
- Capability to work effectively in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.