IT Infrastructure Architect/Consultant Multi-Cloud
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect/Consultant Multi-Cloud to take an active role in our engineering team by promoting our cloud services to our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Multi-Cloud infrastructure solutions, combining elements of Private and Public Cloud, as well as migrating workloads to the Cloud.
He/She will be interested to act as a consultant by inspiring and giving clear recommendations to our clients to define the best Multi-Cloud infrastructure solution.
The major roles and responsibilities of the IT Architect/Consultant Multi-Cloud are:
- To be in contact with new clients and understand their business (and IT) needs
- To define with the clients and convince them of the best Multi-Cloud infrastructure solution
- To analyse the needs of customers and prospect the feasibility of their projects; advise on the possible technical solutions
- To perform short consultancy missions with our clients
- To help the client to define his IT/Infrastructure roadmap to increase business satisfaction, reduce costs, improve security ,…
- To identify and communicate with the major stakeholders, other third parties and partners
- To take-up the role as senior infrastructure architect in the T&T projects of major clients.
- In depth knowledge of Infrastructure Solutions on Azure and AWS public cloud
- In depth knowledges of on-premise infrastructure solutions based on VMWare, Windows, Linux, CISCO and Palo Alto technologies
- Good understanding of outsourcing projects for migration to a private cloud and Azure / AWS public cloud
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure Cost optimalisations techniques in Multi-Cloud environments
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field
- 5-10 years of experience in Infrastructure.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Infrastructure consulting missions and architecture missions including Public Cloud
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Positive attitude
- Strong commitment to deliver quality work
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to communicates with customers at technical architect and CxO level
- Languages: French and English required, Dutch if possible