For one of our biggest client specialized in the energy sector, we are currently looking for an IT Production Analyst Senior, who will be based in Brussels.
As an IT Production Analyst, you will be joining the Application Operations Team which delivers technical application management and operations services for all Business Applications used by the company. They support implementation and development projects in application , and they supports and monitors these applications in line with the Application Management Life Cycle. In this context, The Smartrias program has been setup at our client to support the implementation of the Central Market System (or federal clearing house) at Atrias (www.atrias.be). Atrias is a key program enabling the Belgium energy market to evolve to the next generation by supporting new capabilities and requirements such as the decentralization of the production of energy and the rollout of the Smart Meters.
The Production Analyst Senior will manage and coordinate the implementation of new environments, proceed to deployment of applications and defect resolution at infrastructure and technical level.
Concretely, your responsibilities will be the followings:
* Carry out the technical transition of a set of applications during the go live period.
* Analyze the impact of the transition on application interfaces
* Actively support the different Transition Dry Runs
* Analyze the transition of Middleware (Based on Biztalk) from MIG4 to MIG6
* Organize the tests of the transitions of the application impacted by the program