IT Production Analyst Senior
For one of our biggest client specialized in the energy sector, we are currently looking for an IT Production Analyst Senior, who will be based in Brussels.
As an IT Production Analyst, you will be joining the Application Operations Team which delivers technical application management and operations services for all Business Applications used by the company. They support implementation and development projects in application , and they supports and monitors these applications in line with the Application Management Life Cycle. In this context, the Production Analyst will work on a program that enables the Belgium energy market to evolve to the next generation by supporting new capabilities and requirements.
The Production Analyst Senior will manage and coordinate the implementation of new environments, proceed to deployment of applications and defect resolution at infrastructure and technical level.
More concretely, the responsibilities will be the followings:
- Define IMPs (Implementation Plan) with the help of the application engineers and IT analysts;
- Check the existence and completeness of the documentation related to deployment and operation (Installation instructions, operation guides, …);
- Proactively identify possible issues and build mitigation plans;
- Gather information to identify the interfaces between business applications with the help of Functional Analysts & Application Owners;
- Carry out the technical transition of a set of applications during the go live period;
- Analyze the impact of the transition on application interface;
- Actively support the different Transition Dry Runs;
- Organize the tests of the transitions of the application impacted by the program.
- Experience in dealing with distributed teams;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with strong attention to detail;
- Broad IT knowledge covering the infrastructure, application and functional aspects;
- Experience in companies’ Production Plan;
- Technical SAP Knowledge;
- ESB Knowledge (Biztalk is a plus);
- Good knowledge of Databases, preferably Oracle and SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of Windows deployment, IIS, TFS, Web Services, etc;
- Experience in software development is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of the Belgian energy market data exchange Market Interaction Guidelines MIG4 and MIG6 is a plus
- Fluent in French or Dutch, written English skills