Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations. For our customer based in Brussels, an European Institution, we are looking for an IT Project Manager.
You would be responsible for:
- Defining and Implementing the Project Management Review process, assessing the quality and level of performance of the Project Management activities, regarding both process adherence and compliance of the artefacts to the standards (PM2 methodology);
- Performing Project Management Reviews;
- Producing Quality Reports with review outcome (findings and recommendations);
- Providing timely and meaningful feedback to the Project Managers and other key stakeholders (Business Domain Relationship Managers, IT Governance) through meetings, workshops, ...);
- Following-up findings and recommendations;
- Estimating, prioritizing, forecasting and planning the demand of the Project Management reviews;
- Proposing improvements and formulating action plans for continuous improvement of the Project Management process and standards in close collaboration with the Quality Assurance Manager;
- Proposing improvements to the Key Performance Indicators related to Project Management activities, in close collaboration with the Service Level Manager.
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up. We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting. Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions since the last 20 years.