Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project for one of our client based in Hague, Trasys International is looking for an IT Support Specialist.
Your main responsibilities:
• Provide 1st/2nd level support on client ICT incidents;
• Fulfill client ICT service requests:
• Prepare, configure and maintain PCs;
• Prepare, configure and maintain mobile phones and tablets;
• Prepare, configure and maintain mobile offices;
• Prepare and configure desk phones;
• Prepare and configure USB sticks and tokens;
• Perform required hardware maintenance and setup tasks;
• Configure, maintain and support MFP.
Nationality and Security Clearance
As a Personal Security Clearance of level "EU SECRET/SECRET EU" might be requested for this profile, only candidates with a valid EU citizenship will be taken into consideration.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).