Java Application Developer
Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For a project for one of our client based in Luxembourg, Trasys International is looking for a Java Developer.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology (database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, XML, business process management and rule execution engines, application life cycle management)
- Studying the “information requirements” by perusing the documentation resulting of the previous phases of the project(s) (e.g.: vision document, legislation, operational arrangements)
- Identify interfaces between the concerned systems and other underlying strategic information systems of the DG;
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- From functional requirements, producing detailed technical analysis containing the detailed specifications for concerned systems, taking into account security, interoperability and performance constraints;
- Providing advice and support in the migration from java libraries to communication via web-services (SOA);
- Providing end-to end source code integrating user interface, web services including business logic, database access;
- Performing/reviewing the architecture and the design of the information systems;
- Proposing, agreeing and designing of application mockups based on an identified set of business processes and technical risks;
- Writing business application documentation to provide accurate and clear timely reference material to end users of application usage.
- Helps defining interfaces to and from different IT systems and users.
- Defines user policies and standards for IT system usage.
- Coordinate the delivery of new systems and extensions of existing systems capabilities.
- You have a Master's level or 5 years of higher education in a relevant field to the position;
- You have at least 13 years of experience in IT;
- You have very strong experience in Java, Java Ext JS, Spring, Hibernate, Angular;
- You have strong experience with web services architecture and implementation;
- You have strong experience in PL-SQL;
- Very good knowledge and experience with REST and SOAP Web Services
- Very good knowledge and experience of client server and web based applications architecture (Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle)
- Very good knowledge and experience of system prototyping and design (Functional; performances and security aspects);
- Ability to work independently in a multicultural environment, in strict connection with the IT staff and the users;
- Experience with Angular and Alfresco would be an asset.
Please note that due to security restrictions, the client requires the consultant to go onsite to perform services.
We are TRASYS International, NRB Group, an ICT company with over 30 years of a successful track record working with European Institutions and Agencies, offering IT consulting, solutions and services. Our Mission is to help our clients keep up with the challenges of digital transformation by providing the right talent at the right time for the right job. To this end, we are constantly looking for talented professionals who are interested in working on challenging international projects and able to deliver high-quality results within multicultural environments. Our services include (but are not limited to) modernisation solutions, digital workspaces, cloud technologies and IT security. Our Headquarters are in Brussels and we have active accounts and offices across Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Athens, Stockholm, Geneva).