For a long-term project at the European Commission in Brussels, Trasys International is looking for a Software Engineer with strong knowledge in Java.
As a Software Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of software applications;
- Development and integrations of technological components:
- Implementation of user requirements:
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Writing of technical documentation:
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system;
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- You have a Master in Information Technology or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in IT;
- You are analytical with good problem-solving skills;
- You are able to participate in multi-lingual meetings, possibly with strong IT content;
- You are fluent in English.
- You are an expert of application development environments Java, J2EE, Spring and React;
- You have good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications
- You are expert in system architecture and design: persistency, interoperability, transactions, distributed system, concurrent systems, asynchronous communications, performance, scalability and security.
- You have proven expertise in some Java back-end technologies: IoC, JPA, JTA, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JMS, Drools, JasperReport
Why join Trasys International?
In order not to be just another outsourcing provider, we guarantee a personal follow up during your employment at the Institutions. Every consultant has a dedicated Trasys career coach in order to facilitate the communication and career follow-up.
We regularly organize social events like lunches and after work drinks, to create an occasion for you to meet with other Trasys colleagues and management in a relaxed setting.
Moreover, we are able to offer a secure employment thanks to our stable contracts with the Institutions for the past 20 years.