Trasys Luxembourg is looking for Java Developers to join our client's team, active in the financial sector for European Institutions.
o Work with the client’s subject matter experts to gather business requirements and any other relevant input;
o Perform analysis of existing solutions and additional/new end user requirements;
o Design applications and micro-services addressing these requirements;
o Implement applications and micro-services considering the technology stack and following the processes approved by the team;
o Implement automated test cases (unit tests, acceptance tests);
o Test applications (unit test, integration test, system test, performance test) and micro-services;
o Support the business users during user acceptance testing and obtain business sign-off;
o Provide documentation, reporting, and change management related to applications and micro-services;
o Identify risks and liaise on issues related to changes;
o Act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to new and current industry practices;
o Support and operate the required development tools as well as the developed applications themselves.
o Provide requirements documents and user stories;
o Design documents;
o Source code, configuration, and automated tests, checked in to Git along with documentation (e.g., Javadoc and Asciidoc);
o Test results;
o Perform tasks related to the change management process (request for changes, approval & sign-off tickets in the client's ticketing system ServiceNow);
o Perform tasks related to operator and end-user documentation;
o Create and execute trainings;
o Perform meeting infrastructure sprint planning, daily Scrum meeting, sprint review, sprint retrospective, backlog grooming.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent degree
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Java development in a professional environment
* Solid experience with Angular 2 or comparable web framework (desired);
* Good experience with :
* Experience with :
· Team player who is flexible and able to work with end-users and production issues simultaneously,
· Excellent communication skills,
· Strong written and verbal skills : English is a must, French, German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset. Other European language are welcome.